Article 1: Purpose and scope of the collection.
To access and use the services at web solutions.Viettel.vn, you may be required to register with us personal information (members), including username, password, phone. We also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links (links) you click, other information related to the connection to solutions.Viettel.vn, and other information. Information that your Web browser (Browser) uses when accessing solutions.Viettel.vn website includes IP address, browser type, language used, time and addresses accessed by Browser.
Article 2: Scope of information use.
Solutions.Viettel.vn uses information provided by members to:
- Support customers when buying products/content on the site
- Answer customer inquiries
- Provide customers with the latest information on our Website, conduct customer surveys, and promote activities related to solutions.Viettel.vn's products and services.
Article 3. Information storage period.
- Member's data will be stored until a request to cancel or Member login and perform cancellation. Remaining in all cases, members' personal information will be kept confidential on solutions.Viettel.vn's server.
Article 4: Address of the unit that collects, manages information, and supports Customers.
- Company/Organization: Viettel Business Solutions Corporation.
- Address: No. 1 Tran Huu Duc Street, My Dinh 2 Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Article 5: Means and tools for customer information management.
- Members have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by themselves by logging in to their account and editing personal information or asking solutions.Viettel.vn to do this.
- Members have the right to send complaints about the seller to the Management Board of solutions.Viettel.vn website at the above address. When receiving this feedbacks, solutions.Viettel.vn will re-confirm the information, in case it is correct as reflected by the Member depending on the extent, solutions.viettel.vn will take timely handling measures.
Article 6: Commitment to the confidentiality of Customer's personal information.
Members' personal information on solutions.viettel.vn is committed to absolute confidentiality by solutions.viettel.vn's information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each Member are done only with the consent of that customer unless otherwise provided for by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
- If the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of personal data, solutions.viettel.vn web members will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and Notify Members.
- Management Board of solutions.viettel.vn requires individuals when registering / purchasing as a Member, to provide all relevant personal information such as full name, contact address, email, number identity card, phone, ...., and be responsible for the legality of the above information. The solutions.viettel.vn management board is not responsible for and will not settle all complaints related to the interests of that Member if it considers all personal information of that Member-provided during the initial registration. is incorrect.
- The website management board uses various information security technologies such as international standards PCI, SSL, etc. to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use, or disclosure. However, no data can be 100% secure. Therefore, the Management Board cannot guarantee absolute security and the Management Board cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access to the customer's personal information such as the case where the customer voluntarily is willing to share information with others...
- Management recommends that customers keep confidential information related to customer access passwords and should not share it with anyone else.
- If using a shared computer with many people, customers should log out, or exit all open Website windows.
- Customers can also access and edit their personal information according to the appropriate links (website's links) provided by the Management.
- If customers have questions about personal information, they can directly contact the customer care phone number provided by the website or send an email to the website's email box.