The remote supporting, consultation, medical examination and treatment system – telehealth
- The remote supporting, consultation, medical examination and treatment system (Viettel Telehealth) is a telecom and IT application solutions that allows medical staff to look up medical history, film pictures and results, test results, thereby assessing, diagnosing and treating patients at lower level health facilities.
- Telehealth fully meets 6 areas of the Ministry of Health, including 3 groups of applications:
- The remote monitoring group helps doctors detect and provide intervention solutions as soon as the patient has the first symptoms.
- Real-time interactive group helps patients communicate, interact directly with doctors and receive medical advice anytime, from anywhere.
- Storage group and imaging diagnostics help reduce the time and cost for patients to directly see specialist doctors.
- Currently, the system has been deployed in more than 1,000 health facilities across the country, connecting more than 27 higher-level hospitals.